As a small business, we recognize the importance of community involvement.
We proudly donate to a variety of community-based events and corporate initiatives that align with our values and goals.
We look for programs and events that:
Focus on children and youth in need
If you have an event that supports our guidelines and is a suitable match, we would love to hear from you and consider your request. Due to the high volume of donation requests that are received each year we hope you understand that it is not possible for us to participate in each request that is asked of us.
How To Apply
All donation requests must be emailed to us a minimum of three months prior to the event. Due to the busy holiday demands we do not support events that occur in November through December. If your event or program is in alignment with our sponsorship guidelines, please send us your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow a minimum of 3 weeks for us to process your request. During busy holiday seasons from November to April processing time may increase. We will respond by email to the requesting organization for both approved and declined requests.
Some Organizations We Assisted in 2017
- BC’s Children’s Hospital
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canuck Place Children's Hospice
- Canucks for Kids & Special Olympics
- Children’s Wish Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre
- Kitsilano Neighbourhood House
- Lions Gate Hospital Foundation
- North Shore Crisis Services Society
- North Shore Hospice
- North Shore Women’s Centre
- Terry Fox Foundation
- Vancouver Int’l Children’s Festival
- VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation
- Variety – The Children’s Charity
- and numerous others not mentioned